European Drones Cooperation
The cooperation has a common interest in contributing to the innovation, commercialization of drone technologies and usages in Europe. The parties have agreed to the following common goals, commitments and activities:
1. mutual activity: networks and exchange between members of parties in the frame of European Projects
2. mutual orientation: briefing on new strategic initiatives and activities
3. mutual benchmarking: exchange of experience and best practice
4. annual meeting: at least once a year a meeting will be held, where the parties brief each other about the status of activities and discuss future collaboration.
5. crossover status as "Global partner"
Members of EDC are:
Aerospace Valley (France), Andalucia Aerospace Cluster (Spain), Belgian Drone Federation (Belgium), CURPAS (Germany), Hamburg Aviation, SAFE CLUSTER (France, Silesian Aviation Cluster (Poland) and UAS Denmark (Denmark)